- Fine line/wrinkle prevention and improvement
- Tighter, firmer, more contoured skin
- Increased skin metabolism
- Plumping effect in targeted areas to achieve youthful skin
- Increase collagen and elastin production
- Improved blood circulation, aiding the body to flush out ageing toxins
- Acne, surgical and trauma skin improvement
- Brightening of the skin
- Improvement of pigmentation
- Can enhance the effects of other aesthetic treatments such as Botox or fillers
The treatment involves tiny superficial injections into the skin of a potent mix of ingredients found naturally in the skin such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins (A, B, C, E, K), minerals, coenzymes and nucleic acids. It works from within the skin to promote collagen, elastin, and cellular turnover, helping give your skin the boost it needs to look brighter and feel firmer, as well as fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Mesotherapy can be used on the scalp to stimulate hair growth. It can also be injected into areas of the face and body to reduce fat pockets and cellulite and to treat areas on the body with scars or stretch marks.
Immediately, however some patients may experiencesome bruising and swelling at the injection site which will dissipate within aweek of treatment
6 months (after 3 sessions)
Initial treatment of 3 sessions; every 4 weeks, followed by maintenance sessions 3 to 4 times a year. Combine with treatments of chemical peels for best results